Any Turkish Coffee?
We've got Dominican coffee, Irish coffee, Russian vodka, and Canadian Tire... I mean Tim Horton's donuts.
Grab a U.N. placemat and have a seat!
Any Turkish Coffee?
Hi guys
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Ill stick to Swedish Absolute Vodka..considerd one fo the ebst Vodkas in the world. but hey Russian isent that bad but polish 98% is well u get loaded [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ITs a nice demeber day here and the last of my 3 days free from work period
Had a rather convenient funeral yesterday. I was a pallbearer and the cemetery was right next to the church. We just carried my grandma right over to the grave. Froze my fricken ass off though!
Humm...what will happen if I mix all these coffees ?
* Mix, drinks
I feel weird.....
* Starts dancing Merengue, Polka and break dance
<font size="8">PLEASE STOP MEEEEEE !!!!!</font>
See, all we have to do is take down the American flag from the front and all the international memebrs come crawling in!
Andy, we have Turkish taffy and tobacco, but MM4 drank all of that espresso mud. Sorry.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 06, 2005 07:48 AM: Message edited by: That Chet Guy ]</font>
<font size="1">*nudges MM4 over by the punji sticks*</font>
You might want to be careful where you polka, buddy
No Turkish coffee, eh? How about Chickenish coffee?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure!Originally posted by Andyman:
No Turkish coffee, eh? How about Chickenish coffee?
*throws bullion cubes into mug*
Did you want any stuffing with that?
Bookmarks